Making sure you get a lucky 15 bonus from your bookie is essential. It is a fact however that not all the lucky 15 bonuses offered at betting sites are the same, in fact some bookmakers offer no lucky 15 bonus at all.
Our list below compares the online betting sites for their lucky 15 bonus offer. This makes it easy to pick which bookie offers the best bonus for this bet. You can either sign up straight away to get started or read the review for more information. The reviews cover the bonus offered and any terms and condition which may be attached.
18+ New & Existing Customers. All selections must run for the Bonus to apply. Applies to Horse and Greyhound Racing bets only. Bets placed using free bets do not qualify. All bonus payments are paid on winnings, no bonus is paid on stakes.Claim Offer
Best Lucky 15 Bonus Guide
- Betfred = Treble Odds 1 Winner, 10% Added all 4 Winners
- Tote Sport = Treble Odds 1 Winner, 10% Added all 4 Winners
- Boyle Sports = Double Odds 1 Winner, 10% Added 4 Winners
- Betfair = Double Odds 1 Winner, 10% Added 4 Winners
- Bet Victor = Double Odds 1 Winner, 10% Added 4 Winners
- William Hill = Double Odds 1 Winner, 10% Added 4 Winners
- Ladbrokes = Double Odds 1 Winner, 10% Added 4 Winners
- Bet365 = No Lucky 15 Bonus
- Paddy Power = No Lucky 15 Bonus
What is a Lucky 15 Bonus?
A lucky 15 bonus is split into two parts. You get the odds of a single winner enhanced either doubled or the best lucky 15 consolation bonus is those odds trebled. The second bonus is 10% added for picking all 4 winners, the 10% is industry standard but many betting sites offer no bonus whatsoever so choose carefully.
- A consolation bet for getting just 1 winner
- A percentage added for picking 4 winners
- Best consolation bet = treble the odds
- The best 4 winner bonus = 10% added
You can see that having a lucky 15 bonus bookie is not just a great way to win more for picking 4 winners, but the consolation bet is the most important factor to take into consideration. We all get just 1 winner on many, many occasion, if this winner was 5/1 or more suddenly a losing bet would become a winner. The same goes for lower priced winners also. The bigger the bonus the less we will lose, and over a period of time this adds up to significant savings.